Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 20

I'm half way there!! Baby B. weighs about 10.5 ounces and is almost 10 inches long from head to heel (about the length of a banana). No wonder I feel like we've both gone through a growth spurt this past week! He/she is learning to swallow and is probably sucking his/her thumb by now.


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 weeks!!

Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds. I'm officially up to my pre-pregnancy weight! I think though with the growth spurt this past week, I'll be up a little.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing quite a few but can still manage to fit into some regular shirts.

Best Moment This Week: Snuggling up to Iyana only to have the baby start kicking at her. Hmmmm, does this mean we're already having a little sibling rivalry?

Gender: It's a surprise!!

Name: You'll have to wait and find out!

Movement: Felt like I was getting beat up the other day with all the kicks and wiggles. Starting to see the movement while watching my belly too.

Food Craving: Still no major cravings.

Sleep: Had a few great nights this past week. The other ones though, not so great...

Symptoms: Just a lot of this little one moving around and stretching. Feeling pretty good.

What I'm Looking Forward To: We have our ultrasound coming up on April 6th which were so excited about!


No comments: