Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 31

Baby B. is about 16 inches long and around 3.3 pounds. He/she can turn his/her head from side to side, and arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath the skin. This week, baby is heading in to a growth spurt.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 11 Pounds

Maternity Clothes: Anything that will cover my belly.



Best Moment This Week: That BJ and I didn't kill each other? Needless to say, things have been a little tense around here lately.....could be those pregnancy hormones...hmmmm...

Gender: Getting closer to finding out!

Name: Got the names picked out but you have to wait!

Movement: Still having a lot of kicks but I can tell that this little one is getting cramped in there.

Food Craving: Love having a Frosty from Wendys. I wouldn't say it's a craving, but it sure helps with the heartburn.

Sleep: Bad week for sleep. I don't know if it's just the weather is not staying consistently warm or cold or what, but it's been a hard week.

Symptoms: Being tired! Found out this week that I'm anemic. So, besides not getting enough rest at night, I know have anemia to deal with.

What I'm Looking Forward To: BJ's birthday is this week! Have some things planned and looking forward to having a good time.

No comments: