Have I mentioned how much we love our newest little family member? We just can't get enough of him and we all want to hold him at the same time. God has truly blessed us with this little guy and we are so thankful. Here's some more pictures in case you can't get enough of him either ☺.
3 comments:
What a blessing a new life can be. I told BJ yesterday must wait for all the noise boys make as leaving ran down the church hallway yelling at the top of his lungs. Boys are wonderful!
Can't blame you all for lovin' that little guy to bits...or for fighting over who gets to hold him next! I hope that it will be my turn again soon. GREAT PICTURES!!!
Oh - and we all got a good laugh over the cheek sucking picture! All of Dayson's expressions are hilarious.
Post a Comment