Loving these blue eyes!!
But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:21-23
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Busy busy
After saying that we would probably never get one and even turning down some offers from friends, we went ahead and got Dayson an activity center. This one isn't as big as some of them but gives him a lot of playing options. He's gotten to the point to where he doesn't like sitting stationary and wants to always be on the move. Most of the time that means he wants to be carried around so he can see everything. This at least allows him to do some things on his own and allows me to get stuff done around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank you for your comment on my blog!! It is always encouraging just to hear of other natural childbirth mamas! I do hope to try the tub again this time...if I don't puke too much! =) I would love any prayers for my labor in the next couple of weeks!!
God bless,
tarena
Exersaucers are a God-send if you ask me...and the noisier, the better! Love that drooly chin and raised eyebrows again.
Post a Comment