Over the past few days, BJ, Dayson and I have been dealing with a pretty nasty head cold. Amazingly, Iyana hasn't gotten it yet for which I am extremely grateful. While it's taken everything out of BJ and I, Dayson has still had his usual energy. Yesterday, Iyana went with her Grammy to church and then to go help her clean her office. That left Dayson alone with two adults...pretty easy right?? Not when neither have any energy to even chase him for more than a couple of minutes. BJ finally decided in a desperate attempt to corral him for a couple of minutes to stick him in an empty laundry cart...he loved it! Not only did he get to chew on the sides, he also got to ride around the apartment which he thought was a blast. And no, this is not how we normally treat him or what we do when he's worn us out. Like I said, it was one of those desperate times that called for desperate measures ☺.
Wasn't sure about it at first.
He's teething again so I think the cool metal felt good.
No comments:
Post a Comment