Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A New Friend and Smiles

This past weekend, we went to Art in the Park. Had a lot of fun looking at all the various booths. We came across one that had Cuddly Critter Puppets. Iyana fell in love. Still having some spending money left over, she decided to adopt Lily. Lily now goes with us everywhere. She has become Iyana's new favorite thing to play with and also torture her brother. Or maybe it's Dayson that tortures her with always grabbing at Lily and trying to take her away ...ahhhh... that's siblings for you.




Isn't Lily long?

After dealing with some weird fever bug for the past day and a half, we finally got some smiles out of Dayson. He was fine when he got up yesterday morning after sleeping 10.5 hours (a new record!), but after his afternoon nap, he woke up running a fever. I should have known after sleeping for that long that something was wrong. I was really hoping that he was finally getting this sleep thing figured out but no. There's still hope though for some day down the road I'm sure. He's feeling much better now as I write this. Don't like seeing my little ones sick, that's for sure.

Love seeing these smiles!

I'm not listening! At least, that's what it looks like he's doing. ☺

Leaning a little but this is what Dayson does when we say 'praise the Lord!' Iyana used to do the same thing at this age.


No comments: