Last week we finally had a day filled with fun in the snow. Well, at least part of the day was anyways. As what seems to be the norm around here, the snow didn’t last long. The kids had fun though. This was Dayson’s first year of really being able to play in it. Last year he just mainly looked around and didn’t understand what all the white stuff was. This year though, after getting past his reservations and his annoyance that it was sticking to his feet, he had a blast. He loved it so much that when I tried to bring him inside, he threw the biggest tantrum that I’ve seen out of him yet.
Iyana enjoyed herself too with showing her brother all the different things you can do with snow. Her biggest thing she wanted to do was build a snowman. She had it up and ready for me to take a picture when little brother came running along. As soon as I got the camera up and focused, Dayson came up behind it and completely knocked it over while laughing. Thankfully, Iyana is a good sport and it didn’t bother her. They then decided to make a game of tearing it apart.
It was a great day for the kids. Both were happy and exhausted when finally coming inside for the day. Dayson wanted so badly to eat lunch, but when I looked over, this is what I saw.







No comments:
Post a Comment