Wednesday, April 4, 2012

God's Musical Creation

Over the past couple of days we've had times through out the day that have just been gorgeous. The kids and I have enjoyed sitting out on the back deck soaking up the sun and enjoying the music of the birds. It always amazes me at all the different kinds of birds and animals that are out there. God has truly blessed mankind with a variety of wildlife that never gets old. It's so relaxing to hear the birds singing and watching them fly around gathering food for the day or playing with their buddies. Here are just some of the birds that we've been seeing outside by our deck.





This little guy was in the middle of his song.


I think this picture is one of my favorites.

Thank you Lord for Your blessed creation that You have given us!

2 comments:

Serena said...

Gorgeous pictures, Amanda! I have a thing for birds right now. Marc keeps teasing me about it, because I don't know the first thing about the little critters but I just love them on cards, in art, in fabric prints, home decorations, etc. These pictures are GREAT!

Amanda said...

Thanks Serena! I'm really loving these little guys too. Can't wait to start making my own cards with these pictures.

I never understood people who went out for "bird watching". Now, after enjoying the sights and sounds from the birds, I can understand why people do it. So relaxing and peaceful!