Samara survived the icky stomach flu that was going around, and she did it with a smile. I don't know if she was more immune to it because I'm nursing her or what, but she only got sick once and for that, I'm thankful.
She can now sit in the tripod pose for a few seconds before toppling over. She's enjoying being able to sit up more to play with toys. She doesn't enjoy falling forward onto her nose. We're still working on that.
She had her first taste of banana's. At first she wasn't too sure what we had given her. Eventually she really started liking it. Now, she can't wait for us to bring them out and always finishes her bowl.
Chomping on the spoon for a bit after eating, feels good on the gums.
So cute!
Decided to do another comparison picture of my three. For the longest time I was thinking that Samara looked more like Iyana but now I'm thinking she has more similarities to Dayson. Of course, they all have their own unique look, it's just fun to see similarities.
Shortly after this pic, she push herself up and over the Boppy. She's trying to crawl, just can't figure out how to get her arms to move.
Brother love. They have really started to bond lately.








No comments:
Post a Comment