I'm a month behind in getting this post up. On February 1st, Samara had her first birthday. It doesn't seem possible that a whole year has gone by since she entered the world. We had a quiet family celebration as she was still trying to get healthy. Poor girl had been sick for part of December, most of January and even some of February. It was a bit of a trying time. Thankfully, she has been pretty healthy since then and definitely a happy girl.
This is a pretty calm show of temper compared to what we normally get.
She loves to point at everything and everybody.
Love her blue eyes.
Pointing again.
Enjoying her birthday muffin.
She loved it!
As much as I would love keeping you a tiny baby, I am loving watching you grow and explore and seeing all the changes you're going through. Happy birthday sweet girl, love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment