Just a quick email here to update everyone. Little Dayson James was born on September 1, 2010 at 6:40pm. He was 8lbs. 1oz and 23 inches long (no joke). Labor lasted about 14 hours. It was a little difficult since I mainly had back labor, but we ended up with a beautiful, baby boy. Here's some pictures. Once things settle down around here, I'll give more details.
3 comments:
Praise the LORD!!!
We are so happy for all of you. Thanks so much for letting me come to visit last night. WHAT A TREAT! We are praying that you are all settling in at home today and marveling at God's miracle gift to you.
PS - Dayson is a beautiful baby!
I love the picture of Dayson in the red cap. He his a beautiful boy!
Congratulations!! We are thrilled for all of you. I haven't had a chance to call or anything (first week of school has been a bit busy) but I would love to come by and see how everyone is doing & meet Dayson. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment