Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Boy

A year ago today, Dayson made his entrance into the world. Weeks before his arrival, my midwife warned me that I would need to get my running shoes ready and boy was she right. This little guy has been on the move since he was born.


Dayson, we love you so much and are so blessed to have you as our son. You are a wonderful gift from God and we are so thankful that He chose us as your family. I pray that you have a wonderful day celebrating your birthday and that you would draw ever closer to Christ as  you grow older.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYSON!!!!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Dayson!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

I will never forget getting a call on my cell phone while shopping the bulk section at WinCO late on a Wednesday night. It was an invitation to come meet the little miracle boy! I hurried through the rest of my grocery shopping so that I could stop by the clinic on my way home. It was a very memorable night for me too!

(I know that I haven't been commenting much lately, but I am still reading...promise.)