This is all about 'then' and 'now'. A couple of questions that go along with this post are: how long have you been together, what has changed since you first met, etc... For BJ and I, we met in person on Christmas Eve of 1999. For those of you who don't know, we met over the internet a few months before that. I can't find the picture that was taken of us when we first met, so here's one from a couple months later when BJ came to WA to visit me.
This was taken after we had gotten back from seeing "The Phantom of the Opera" in Seattle. Don't we look like kids!?! We've known each other for twelve years and a handful of months (been married for just over eleven). As for what has changed in the past twelve years, physically I would have to say hairstyles and weight for both of us. Of course, you can add a couple of kids in there along with a few gray hair and wrinkles.


No comments:
Post a Comment