Thursday, August 30, 2012

Litl B Pictures

Had an ultrasound today to make sure everything was going ok with Litl B. My midwife was a little concerned since I was only feeling kicking on my lower left side. We wanted to make sure this little one was growing well. As it turns out, nothing to fear.

One thing that stood out with Litl B, he/she was very calm compared to when I had an ultrasound with Dayson. I think we may finally be getting our laid back baby. Of course, only time will tell but the thought of a calmer baby is kind of nice ☺.

 Profile shot.
 
Feet
 

2 comments:

Serena said...

I am sorry that I haven't been taking the time to leave comments lately...I promise that I have been reading! And I always enjoy your pictures. I cannot believe your self control! Did you really not take a peek to see if Litl B is is a boy or girl?!? Did the midwife look? The suspence drives me nuts...and it's not even my baby.

Amanda said...

I'll say that it was REALLY tempting this time around. BJ even said he wanted to find out which made me want to cave in but at the last minute, he said that we haven't with the other two, so we'll do the same this time. Another 20 weeks or so, then we'll know for sure :-).