Thursday, December 19, 2013

10 Months

Another better late than never post. Sammy J is now 10 months old...10 months!! I say it all the time, but it seems like time just keeps flying by. Wasn't she just born? I can't believe we have less than 2 months before she turns a year old. Here's some of the latest things that she's up to.

 
I just love this dress. It's my consignment store purchase for only $2.95.

 
We had our first really good snow recently. As you can see in the next picture, Samara was not impressed at all to be put in it. She screamed royally at us for it. She much more preferred to be inside looking out at Iyana play in it.


 


I just love these blue eyes of hers, remind me of Iyana's when she was the same age.

This was one of Iyana's outfits. It originally came with a hat but because of Samara's head size, it didn't fit. Love that she's able to wear some of Iyana's clothes, so glad I kept some things.

Checking out the Christmas lights.


Crazy hair day!

She really loves trying to dress herself. As I was folding laundry, she kept grabbing underwear and putting it over her head. Didn't think she would appreciate a picture of that later on in life so I gave her a shirt to practice with. ☺

She loves the Christmas tree. She's more interested in pointing at the ornaments, though, there are times I see the whole tree swinging back and forth because she's found something to grab and pull.
 
Looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year (well, I love celebrating every year). There's just something about celebrating it with your baby for the first time. ☺




No comments: