They took lots of wagon rides. Dayson did really well holding Samara upright. There were times though when I'd turn around and he'd only be holding her by her head because of getting distracted.
Another way for her to enjoy water.
Face painting!
At a rest stop on our way home from WA.
Sibling shot!
Wanted to drink his Dutch Bros. but sleep won out.
Locked himself into Samara's carseat. I had already told him not to mess with it or he would get stuck. He didn't listen so I let him sit there for a bit ☺.
Interesting cloud formation over the smoke from all the forest fires.
Such a cute little cowgirl!
Having some mommy time.
Snuggling with her big brother.
Pretending to read with 3-D glasses.
Making her own earrings.
Our super hero's.
Potty training success! Had to celebrate, he was so excited.
Not sure what's going on here, but they were having fun.
Loving her Tummy Tub.
Out at the fair with Zeke.
Baaa....
Know it's a Valentine's dress, but didn't think it would still fit if I waited until then.
Mommy and Daddy weren't paying attention, little Mister was too tired to finish his food.
Nursery time with her buddy Zeke.
This kept him busy for a long time.
I would find them playing like this on the floor a lot.
An of course, she found a tag and must suck on it.
Beautiful Iyana!
Made a ramp for his cars.
Made lots of baby food to put in the freezer.
Was wondering where they had gone to and found them playing together quietly. This doesn't happen very often and is a blessing when it does.
When I get desperate to keep him entertained, I bring out the beans. He loves them!
Got Dayson's preschool curriculum, getting ready to start him on it soon.
Don't get as many pictures of her anymore now that she's older, we've hit the phase of being camera shy so I love it when I can get these.
Trying out his new scooter that he got for his birthday.

































No comments:
Post a Comment