We've been given the green light for Baby B. to come when ever he/she wants. That of course could still take a few weeks depending on how stubborn this little one might want to be. But.....last Friday we had a good trial run of what labor might be like with this little one. Three hours of contractions that were every five minutes apart and getting painful. No baby of course, but the dilation process has begun which could mean either any time or another week or two. Iyana made us wait about two weeks once this process started with her. As much as we would like Baby B. to be here right now, I'm all for waiting as long as possible to make sure he/she is ready to come out.
Getting excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment