Baby B. is about 17 inches now from head to heel and is finally around the 4 pound mark. He/she is rapidly losing the wrinkled, alien look and looking more like what he/she will be at birth.
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 11.5 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: Summer is here and it is hot so sleeveless is in! Also loving anything that's comfy.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that I was not in the early stage of labor and hearing this little ones heart beat. Always love hearing that.
Gender: Getting closer to finding out! I've got people asking me all the time which I think it is and I really can't say. Thinking probably a boy, but that's what I thought with Iyana and obviously she came out a girl. Just getting exciting to finally meet this little acrobat.
Name: The name reveal day is coming soon!
Movement: I'm being stretched as far as my skin will allow. Not always very comfy.
Food Craving: Nothing to report on this week.
Sleep: I'm in bed more often than not and so I've definitely got the achy back thing going which makes it hard to sleep.
Symptoms: Still having to do the occasional bed rest. Not the funnest thing in the world, but if it keeps this little one cooking for a bit longer, it's what needs to be done.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Hopefully having more energy and less contractions so that I can get some things done. Since we're not totally moved in yet, I've got the urge to get it all done in one day, but of course, must pace myself and relax. That's very difficult to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment