Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 36

Baby B. is about 18 1/2 inches now from head to heel and is almost 6 pounds. At the end of this week, he/she will be considered full term. Baby B. has been in the head down position now since week 30. He/she seems to be ready to go, just waiting for the last bit of development to happen.


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along: 36 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 12 Pounds

Maternity Clothes: Anything comfy and light.

Best Moment This Week: Had one night to where I actually got some sleep.

Gender: It's still a mystery!

Name: The name reveal day is coming very soon!

Movement: My belly has been doing odd things lately as this little one tries to move around. Definitely fun to watch but at the same time can be painful when he/she finds my ribs.

Food Craving: Wishing I had some food cravings so that I would at least get an appetite. Heartburn really prevents one from wanting to eat.

Sleep: Worse than last week. I had one good night of sleep (thank you Lord!) and the rest have been really difficult. Any advise on what I can do? I've tried pillows, my birthing ball and some other things. Any suggestions are well appreciated!

Symptoms: I've started the pregnancy waddle. I don't always realize that I'm doing it, but when I do, I work on walking right instead of like a duck ☺. We also had kind of another scare last night. Had three straight hours of steady contractions that we could time. Finally settled down around midnight, but sure made us realize that this little one is wanting to come early.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Starting my weekly midwife visits. Along with that.....getting sleep...

No comments: