But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:21-23
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monkey Love
Dayson has a new love in his life. For a while I noticed that he was starting to snuggle with his burp rag when in his swing or bouncy seat. I thought that instead of snuggling with that thing (it is kind of gross at times), why not get out his little monkey blanket that he received at the baby shower. He was a little standoffish with it at first, but it didn't take long for him to grow attached to it. To see him snuggling with it is so cute, especially while he's smiling. He was getting tired in these pictures, but at least you can see his look of contentment with his new buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww how cute!
I agree! I need to hold that little guy again one of these days.
Post a Comment