Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Siblings and Fingers

Even though there's a little over eight years difference between these two, they are developing a very close relationship. Iyana loves her brother so much and as Dayson has grown, you can see he has a special place in his heart for his sister. When she comes around, he gets a big grin on his face and starts kicking his legs. He doesn't mind her carrying him around showing him all her toys or school work and talking his ear off. She loves to dance for him which he really takes a delight in. If we have him standing while watching her, he starts bouncing all over the place like he's dancing too. I can already tell that he's going to be wanting to do everything that she does.

As for fingers, he's moved on from his thumb to just putting what ever finger he can get into his mouth. Of course, he really likes his mommy's fingers too. Normally by the time I get my finger back, it's all red and wrinkly. Can't wait to see what happens when he starts teething. I think by that point, I will be carrying around something else for him to chew on ☺.









2 comments:

Serena said...

Seeing these pictures just makes me so thankful for how God answered Iyana's prayers for a sibling! What a neat bond they will have.

ElizabethandEriks said...

These pictures are so cute! I love following your blog. You have the cutest family!