- That Christ died for me and that I will some day see Him.
- My family.
- I have the freedom to worship Christ openly.
- The Bible.
- That I have a home to live in.
- The jobs that God has provided for BJ and I.
- My church family.
- Our health...even though we've had a lot of sickness of late, it's nothing compared to some
- No matter what trials I've been through, God has always been at my side and has provided.
- Friends
Day 27- my day job verses my passion
My day job besides being a full time mommy is that I work part time for a ministry called Wordsower International. In my position, I do most of the administrative work that comes along with dealing with the finances. Three times a week, I get the mail, deposit it and when needing to, wire it out to our many different orphanages.
My passion would be to stay at home full time with my little ones and have a side photography business. I have a photography home course that I started a few years ago and never finished due to an extremely busy life. The sad thing is that I only made it to lesson 1 before putting it aside for another day. I'm hoping that once Dayson can be without me for longer periods of time and maybe things have settled down with work, I can get back into it. I'd love to do photography for missionaries as well to show others the work being done and maybe ways that they can help out instead of just hearing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment