Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pushing and Pulling

Dayson is slowly starting to figure out new ways to move around. His latest is when lying on his back, he pushes with his feet and it actually moves him a bit. You'd think he'd want to do this while on his stomach so  that he wouldn't give his head a rug burn. Of course, normally when he's doing this, he's screaming as well which I think helps give him the extra power that he needs to be pushing himself around ☺.

As for pulling, he's found that while sitting, if he grabs onto someones hands or shirt, he can pull himself up into a standing position all by himself. Needless to say, when he figured that one out, he did it over and over, each time with a big smile on his face. Now he just needs to figure out how to get in the sitting position first before he can continue here.

And once again, we have yet another cold bug floating through our home. So far, I'm the only one that it has gotten its hands on and I pray that it stays that way. Just when I was thinking that we had finally gotten through everything for this winter, it does a sneak attack...sigh...makes me wonder where I got this one at.

No comments: