I've been MIA for a bit. Lots of stuff going on and just haven't had the time to sit down and do a post. We had a wonderful day celebrating Easter. Instead of the usual stressful morning and trying to look our best, I actually relaxed and focused on what the day was really about. It wasn't about me or wearing a new dress or if my hair was just right. It's about Jesus and what He did. Christ died for me (and you) and rose on the third day. He defeated sin! Because of Him, I have a hope and a future and will live with Him in eternity. How awesome is that?!? I hope and pray that you had a wonderful Easter as well and that you have a personal relationship with Christ Jesus. If you don't, ask me about Him, I'd love to introduce you. It'll be a life changing experience that you won't want to miss.
The eggs kept him distracted from realizing he was sitting on the grass.
Dayson and Valerie...such cuties, these two.
The two handsome men in my life.
My beautiful little girl who is growing up too fast for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment