Dayson has a love for socks. If he's wearing any, they will soon be off and carried around in his mouth. He was "helping" me with the laundry the other day. It's more of, he found the basket that I was tossing all the socks into and started playing with them. At least it keeps him busy while I fold everything else, though we all end up with wet spots on all our socks.
I'm not doing anything...
You caught me!
Aren't I cute??
1 comment:
Love that kid's expressions! It was hillarious to watch him and Valerie on Sunday night. He was taking off his socks to chew on them and Valerie kept trying to put them back on. Once they were soaked in drool she was too grossed out to touch them, but she wanted me to put them back on his feet. No way!
Post a Comment