Week 22
Litl B weighs almost 1 pound and is around 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash). His/her lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. The eyes have formed but the irises still lack pigment and the tooth buds are now developing beneath the gums.
Pregnancy
Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks + 3 Days
Total Weight Gain: At my last appointment, I had finally gained 3 pounds. Pretty sure I'm up again from that but won't know for sure until my appointment tomorrow.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly
maternity now. I have a couple of regular shirts that are loose enough to wear for a
while which is nice.
Best Moment This Week: Since I missed posting last week, I'll post for both. Last week we had a great surprise of my parents making a quick trip here to pick up a vehicle. It was great seeing them for a couple hours. We didn't tell Iyana and Dayson, so it was a great surprise for them too. Also, as I mentioned above, this past week, the morning sickness is starting to back off. It's amazing how much of a difference feeling well can make.
Gender and Name: Like with Iyana
and Dayson, we won't be finding out the gender until the baby is born and we
won't be sharing names until that time as well. ☺
Movement: Movement has definitely picked up. Have had a couple of kicks that actually kind of hurt too.
Food Craving: Still nothing major. I do find that I tend to want something if I just saw it on TV or in a magazine. I'm also starting to get in the baking mood again like I did with Dayson. Weird how I'm not craving the stuff I make, but really feel the need to make it.
Sleep: Rough week for sleep. Hoping to be able to make up for that this coming week.
Symptoms: Because my belly popped out within a short amount of time, I'm dealing with a bit more backaches. The other thing that I've never liked with pregnancy is the round ligament pain.
What I'm Looking Forward To:
Have my appointment this week! Can't wait to hear this little one!
Here's a comparison shot of me pregnant with Dayson and Litl B at 22 weeks. Interesting how each pregnancy came be so different and yet similar. Even though it feels like Litl B is sitting a lot lower this time around, I look like I'm carrying higher.


No comments:
Post a Comment