Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 16

Baby B. is about 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump (the size of an avocado) and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces. Fingernails and toenails are growing as well as the pattern on the scalp, though no hair is visible yet.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: About 2.5 pounds gained. (won't know the exact amount until I go in for my next appointment towards the end of the month.)

Maternity Clothes: Starting to wear more. Can still fit into some of my regular clothes.

Best Moment This Week: Getting over my cold!!

Gender: It's a surprise!!

Name: You'll have to wait and find out!

Movement: Very slight and only on occasion.

Food Craving: Cinnamon gummy bear craving satisfied (thanks honey, kudos to ya!). Nothing else in the craving department yet.

Sleep: Was able to sleep almost through a whole night this week. It was so nice.

Symptoms: Morning sickness is slowly (and I mean slowly) starting to back off. I'm still extremely sensitive to smells and they can send me running.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Feeling well enough to do more around the house again.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic blog! It's just beautiful. And what cute pictures.

I'm glad your morning sickness is getting better.