Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 18

Baby B. is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. His/her ears are now in place and the pads of his/her fingers and toes are formed. Plus, he/she is developing yawning and hiccuping skills.


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I'll have an update on this next week when I go in for my appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing quite a few but can still manage to fit into some regular shirts.

Best Moment This Week: Going out for a night with my husband....awesome...love you honey!!

Gender: It's a surprise!!

Name: You'll have to wait and find out!

Movement: Getting stronger. BJ was actually able to feel this little one just a tiny bit last night.

Food Craving: Still no major cravings this week which I'm sure my husband is very thankful for.

Sleep: Another tough week. Some nights I've hardly slept while others haven't been too bad.

Symptoms: My morning sickness really is finally going away!! I do though, have a cold once again. Yuck! Other than that, just the normal stretching and belly growing.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing the heart beat again! Unfortunately, no ultrasound this coming week, but next time for sure!

No comments: