Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 19

Baby B. is about 6 to 7 inches long (about the size of a large heirloom tomato) and weighs almost 8.5 ounces. Hair is starting to grow on the scalp and the sensory development is taking off this week!

Picture to come soon!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19+ weeks (I'm late posting this week!)

Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds. I'm officially up to my pre-pregnancy weight! Thought I would have gained more this past month but my midwife didn't seem concerned and said this was normal for me.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing quite a few but can still manage to fit into some regular shirts.

Best Moment This Week: Visiting with family that I haven't seen for a few months. Mom got to feel the baby move too!

Gender: It's a surprise!!

Name: You'll have to wait and find out!

Movement: Lots of movement now, especially when BJ comes around. This little one know's who his/her daddy is :-).

Food Craving: Still no major cravings this week which I'm sure BJ is very thankful for.

Sleep: Sleep depends on the night. Some are great (meaning I only get up once), others I wonder why I bother going to bed.

Symptoms: The cold is gone! Lots of stretching and pulling as this little one is expanding my belly.

What I'm Looking Forward To: We have our ultrasound coming up on April 6th which were so excited about!


No comments: