Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 25

I've been a bit behind in getting this posted. I've decided for this week to just do an update. Haven't really had time to do a photo and really haven't felt like doing one (sorry). In a couple more weeks I will be officially in my third trimester. Where did the time go? Wasn't I just writing about entering my second trimester and that it seemed so long until the arrival of Baby B.? Now we're getting down to the last several weeks and need to get things taken care of. Here is the latest on what's going on with this little one.
This week the structure of the spine, ligaments and joints are starting to form. The blood vessels of the lungs are still developing and the nostrils begin open. Baby B. is about 13.5 inches and weighs about a pound and a half.



No Photo this Week


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 25 weeks + 2 days

Total Weight Gain: 7 Pounds (I'll find out exactly how much I've gained over the past month at my next appointment which is next week)

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity now.

Best Moment This Week: Having a special Mother's day with my family. This is the last year with just the three of us, adding a fourth is going to make it that much more special.

Gender: Not a clue. Still kind of leaning more towards a boy, but hey, you never know.

Name: Still a surprise! You'll have to wait and find out!

Movement: The kicks are definitely getting stronger.

Food Craving: Still like my milk. The craving has settled down though to where I'm not embarrassing BJ.

Sleep: Doing pretty good this week aside from a couple nights of being stuffed up with a cold (yes, I did get ANOTHER one......my fourth one to be exact).

Symptoms: I'm running out of room and yet still have 15 (give or take) weeks left to go. My ribs have sure been taking a bruising this week.

What I'm Looking Forward To: We're moving in less than a month (locally of course)! I'm looking forward to going through our stuff and downsizing. I'd love to have everything done by the time this little one gets here so that there are no worries about it afterwards.

No comments: