As I finish up the week, it's hard to imagine that I will be going into my last trimester. In many ways this pregnancy has just flown by. I'm still in awe and amazement at what God has done in our lives and am looking forward to this next adventure of expanding our family.
Baby B is still around 2 pounds and about 14.5 inches long (can that really fit inside of me??). He/she is opening and closing his/her eyes and possibly sucking on the fingers now. This week is also a week of rapid growth in the brain.
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 weeks, 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 7.5 Pounds (Hmmmm, having a little trouble in this department)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity. There's no more hiding this belly now.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing God's great blessings in our lives.
Gender: Is it a boy or a girl.....still waiting to find out!
Name: Got the names picked out but you have to wait!
Movement: My ribs have taken quite a beating this past week. Seems to be a favorite spot right now.
Food Craving: Really nothing right now.
Sleep: My brain is hitting that stage to where it doesn't want to turn off at night which is normal for me but lately has gotten worse.
Symptoms: Braxton hicks! I'm actually having to monitor how many of them I have in a day since I've gotten a lot lately (does 20 in a day sound normal to you?). Just wanting to make sure that they don't start the real thing. Any tips on how you've dealt with them?
What I'm Looking Forward To: Lot's of stuff happening here in the next couple of weeks. We're moving, Iyana is finishing up school and we're starting our childbirth class. I need a refresher course since it's been eight years.

No comments:
Post a Comment