We wanted to send you this picture in a card for your birthday today, but it just didn't end up happening. So instead, we thought we'd give you a shout out here on the blog. This way too we can show you the progression of how we finally came to the finished picture ☺.
Dayson, hold up the sign and look at the camera!
Iyana quick! He's holding up the sign!
Let's try you just holding the signs (Dayson wasn't happy about that and so tried to push her over)
Finally...the finished product ☺.
From BJ and Amanda: We love you Dad and hope you have a very wonderful day today. May this next year be full of God's blessings on your life. Happy birthday!
From Iyana: I love you! Happy birthday!
From Dayson: (little chuckle with some grunts) papapa ya ya (slamming toys to make a statement) baaahh baaaahhhh baaahhhhh!!!! (not sure what he's saying here, must be I love you ☺)
Happy Birthday Dad!!!




1 comment:
Love the running commentary! And I especially love the picture of Dayson trying to bite a hunk out of Iyana's hip. Good stuff!
Post a Comment