Friday, November 30, 2012

31 Weeks


This week, Litl B is measuring over 16 inches long. He/she weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. The head can turn from side to side, and his/her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath the skin. He/she's probably moving a lot, too, so there may be trouble sleeping because of the baby's kicks and somersaults.



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 9.5 pounds. Yay! Finally gained back what I had lost a couple of weeks ago plus gained some more.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity now. Looking forward to the days when I can wear normal clothes again.

Best Moment This Week: Getting an (early) special Christmas/birthday present from my parent's and mother-in-law. Thank you!

Gender and Name: Coming soon! ☺

Movement: Lots of elbow and knee pokes this week. Some were actually a little painful.

Food Craving: Still the same, trying to have an appetite.

Sleep: Really rough week. Didn't help that Dayson decided that 3:30AM was a great time to be wide awake.

Symptoms: Due to lack of sleep, I'm feeling a little bit grumpy and emotional. Hoping for a good nights rest this coming week to help with that.

What I miss: Holding Dayson on my lap without him falling right off.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Being one more week closer to seeing this little one.

Wanted to make sure that I got at least one picture of the kids and I while I was carrying their little brother or sister. And no, Dayson isn't that tall, he's just on a step stool. ☺


1 comment:

Serena said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and the kids! Can't wait to meet Baby Bourn 3.0 !!!!! I think that seeing that baby will make Valerie go even more nuts than she already is. She will be fascinated that your "bump" has turned into a real, live little person. I am certain that she will continue to be completely enamored with both you and the baby.