Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prayer

Well, I did a doozie today and could really use some prayer. This morning after waking up, I decided to stretch like most people like to do after sleeping for a while. I must have been slightly twisted or it could just be from being pregnant, but I have pulled a ligament in my rib cage. Quite painful. I was actually praying after it happened that I wouldn't go into labor any time soon. Here I am hoping that any day I'll have this baby and then this happens. Now....I think I can wait a few more days so that this can hopefully heal and I won't have to deal with this pain on top of labor pain. My midwife said I should only be sore for a day or two. Praying that that is the case and that little Baby B. will be patient.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for us during this time as we wait for Baby B. We really appreciate it! I'll keep you up to date when I can as to what all is going on and when labor gets going! Take care!


No comments: