Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Still waiting....

Had my midwife appointment yesterday. Things are still going really well and I'm making some progress (very slight, but it's progress). Baby sounds good and is moving just as much as ever. After last weeks weight gain (for which I was actually happy for), I ended up losing it all plus another half a pound. Apparently that's normal, but still very frustrating.
We asked them about their policy on inducing since so many of you have been wondering. According to the midwives, a normal full term pregnancy is anywhere from 37 to 42 weeks. They are not concerned until after I go past the 42 week mark. After that, then we'll start discussing natural ways to induce verses going to the hospital and having them give me pitocin.
For now, we continue to wait patiently and pray that God keeps this little one healthy.

 

No comments: