Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catching up

It's been a few days of silence around here on the blog lately. That is due to the whole family being sick. After my last post, BJ came down with the flu really bad. I was still dealing with a head cold as well as Dayson having the RSV issues. Iyana was the only one at the time who was some what healthy. Within a couple of days though, Iyana came down with the same flu bug as BJ and Dayson started running a fever. Long story short, we're all recovering right now. It's been a long few days and I'm looking forward to finally being healthy again.

Day 16 - a picture of yourself

This didn't say that I had to have a recent picture of myself, so I'm posting one from when I got married. I looked through a lot of pictures and I just don't really have any of just me (unless I post a pregnancy picture of which I do have a few of those). This picture was taken on December 24, 2000.




No comments: