Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 9 and 10 of "30 Days of Blogging"

Day 9 - something you're proud of in the past few days

So far I've actually been able to keep up with my short term goals for the month. Amazing considering I've been so busy with a sick little guy, work and Iyana's schooling.

Day 10 - songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

For a bunch of upbeat songs to get us going I like to listen to "Press Play". We got the album NY2LA for Iyana for Christmas this last year and I think I have listened to it more than her. Another one that I really like that I listened to several times while in labor with Dayson is the soundtrack to the movie Amazing Grace. It has some wonderful songs on it and I highly recommend it.

No comments: