Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 3 and 4 of 30 "Days of Blogging"

I'm a day late. Had a lot of work yesterday that kept us up until very late plus a little boy who was having a mommy attachment day. Here is the theme for day 3.

Day 3 - a picture of you as a child

Since I'm a day behind, I thought I'd make up for it a little by posting a few pictures of me as a child/baby.

 



Day 4 - a habit that you wish you didn’t have

Let's see, I have a bad habit of wanting to check my email several times a day. I can justify it when I'm checking for work emails, but when it comes to wanting to just see if anything new has come in on my personal account, that's where my problem is. Of course, the internet in general could be considered my bad habit too since I love being on the computer ☺.


No comments: