Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sickness and Trouble

As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm a little behind on my '30 Days of Blogging' project. We've had the lovely cold bug going around our place and I'm just flat out exhausted (not to mention, sick too). On top of that, Dayson has officially been sick with this RSV stuff for two weeks and we're still looking at maybe another two weeks until he's over it. He has his good times where it doesn't seem to bother him, but then the rest of the time he wants nobody but mommy to be holding him. As much as I'm flattered by this, I'm also getting worn out. Praying that the next two weeks (or however long this bug lasts) will go a little smoother.

And now for the trouble. Dayson has been rolling over both ways for a while now. Tonight he finally figured out that if just keeps rolling, he can actually get somewhere. He has no interest in crawling (he'd still rather be carried places), but I'm sure after learning this new trick, it may motivate him to give it a try. So, now is the time when I start to look around and make sure there's nothing dangerous within rolling reach. On to the next stage of development!

1 comment:

Serena said...

I hope that you are all doing okay - it's been a while! I'm anxious to read Day 16, 17, 18, etc. Let me know if you need a hand with anything!