Instead of a picture, I'm going to just write as I don't have pictures of everyone. There have been so many people in my life that have had big impacts on me and so many things that have changed things for me. It's hard to just name one.
- One of the obvious impacts on my life would be when I accepted Christ as my Savior. I wouldn't be who I am today without Him guiding me and working in my heart.
- BJ who is the love of my life. Marriage has been a wonderful blessing and I've grown so much over the years. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband who is just right for me.
- My parents as they taught and nutured me through my growing up years and stayed by my side even during the roughest times.
- Iyana and Dayson. What can I say other than becomming a parent changes you in ways you never knew that you could. I love being a mommy.
- Deanna Gates who was my pastor's wife when I was a teen, helped me to get through the last years of school when I dropped out of public school. Not only was she my teacher, but a wonderful example of a godly woman and what it meant to live and serve Christ.
Day 8 - short term goals for this month and why
I've never been one who likes to write out goals, BJ has always been good at that. But for this month, I'll do a couple and work on them.
- Read my bible everyday and see what God has in store for me as I read His word. Especially since having another baby, I'm horribly lacking in my quiet time with Christ.
- Try to get better organized with homeschooling, work and home. I have always had a hard time keeping things clean and organized at home and that really has an impact when it comes to helping Iyana with her schooling or being able to get my work done in a timely manner. I get distracted very easily with what all needs to be done around here.
- Get more rest so that I can actually function through the day (this of course all depends on Dayson sleeping better at night and during naps).
No comments:
Post a Comment