Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Days of Blogging

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

I haven't had a chance to really take a picture today so I thought I would post one of the most recent ones of me that I have. It is of course with my handsome honey. I'm not one who likes getting my picture taken, especially if I'm by myself.


Here's 15 interesting facts about me.

1 - I used to own over a hundred rabbits (not all at once of course and they each had an interesting first and middle name)

2 - I'd love to live in Scotland.

3 - Speaking of places to live, I used to live above a funeral home for five years.

4 - Not everyone knows or I should clarify and say, not everyone has heard, but I play the piano (of late though with a very active infant and little sleep, it's been more of wishing I could play).

5 - My favorite color is midnight blue - Iyana thinks I'm weird because she says that's a boys color.

6 - According to doctors, I was never really supposed to have children, but by God's grace, He has given me two miracles!

7 - I got married when I was 20.

8 - The five years spent living above the funeral home, I had a 9 o'clock curfew (how many people in their 20's can say that?)

9 - I was never really into photography until Iyana was born.

10 - For those who don't know and really want to, yes, I'm 4ft. 10in. I feel tall at times until..well...I stand next to almost anyone who is not a child. Even then, Iyana had a couple of kids in her 2nd grade class last year who were my height. I had a teacher start to tell me to get back to class until she realized that I was a parent.

11 - I love to go camping! Especially the kind that involves going up into the mountains and not to an actual campground.

12 - I've never been outside of the US. Some day I hope to get a passport and do a little traveling.

13 - I have nine piercings (all in my ears!)

14 - I met BJ online and we were married a year after we met face to face.

15 - I grew up and lived in the same house for almost 21 years!

1 comment:

Serena said...

I love this 30-day idea. I may try is soon. It was fun to learn some new things about you....like 100 rabbits. REALLY!?!?!