Aside from all of that, we're doing pretty good. My ribs are ever so slowly doing better as long as I don't sit for long periods of time. Had some nasty back spasms for a night, but those too have gone away. It's just the waiting game. We've been so hoping this little one will show by friday. My mom has been in town but has to leave by then. For some reason though, I'm getting the feeling that Baby B. wants to wait until around the first of September. Hoping not and definitely praying not, but God knows the perfect timing. He's been teaching us all patience as we wait.
Thanks for your continued prayers. If you don't see a blog post for a couple of days, not to worry, I just have nothing new to update with. But for sure either when I go into labor or when this little one is born, there will be a post.
1 comment:
OH MY WORD - HAVE THAT BABY ALREADY!!!!
The suspense is killing me.
Post a Comment