Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow, you're really getting big...

     I know my wife has done all of the work, but in honor of the last few days before baby, I thought it was time for me (BJ) to chime in. I find it interesting how some people have actually told my wife she's getting really big. I beg to differ. Take a look at the pictures. In the first picture, you 'll notice my wife holding a basketball. In the next picture, the ball is gone. Well, in all reality, she's still holding the ball. It just happens that the ball is entirely hidden by the baby in the belly. Now, even though my wife's belly can hide the basketball, the two are very much the same size. So, would we call a basketball big? I wouldn't. For instance, a car tire is bigger than a basketball. A beach ball is bigger. You can find watermelons and pumpkins that dwarf basketballs in size comparison. So, a basketball cannot, in my very untrained scientific opinion, be considered big when compared to many other things in this world. Therefore, if we can't declare a basketball to be big, we can't say the same about my wife. She is, and always has been, tiny and petite.

     As we near the end of this part of the road, let me emphasize that I find my wife to be very attractive with a basketball in the tummy. Even better, she's beautiful on the inside as well. I love you Amanda. Hang in there... it won't be long- Love, Your Hubby.


1 comment:

Serena said...

I hurt just looking at those pictures!!!

Funny post, BJ. Hang in there, Amanda. We're praying hard!